The Student Voice of The Crusaders

The Gibbons Globe

The Gibbons Globe

The Gibbons Globe

Spirit Week Superlatives!

Spirit Week has always been a fun tradition to dress up out of the usual uniforms and show some school spirit. With hundreds of kids dressing up to match these exciting themes, there are always a few that stand out. Out of all these enthusiastic students these are the top 10 that really took Spirit Week to a whole other level.

Most Tasty Trio

First up, we have this egg-citing trio! Seniors, Chloe Woods, Ava Grivalski, and Jacqueline Duarte dressed up as the iconic breakfast trio.

Most Pawesome Spirit

Next, we have Sierra Gruber’s right hand girl, Ally. She showed her UNC pride with this cute t-shirt on Jersey Day.

Seeing Triple

On Christmas Day, we managed to have 3 Santas who climbed their way out of the chimney to make it to Gibbons! Mr Tuttle, Luke Amos, and the real Santa (we can’t find out who it is) really decided to show their Christmas spirit.

Best Disguised Duo

Teachers Mr. Blake and Mr. Argueta decided to recreate their accidental duo day, this time on purpose.

Most Sleigh-ing Costume

Junior Graylin Cuthbertson took a gorgeous take on the classic Christmas tree.

First to Get You Water

One student, Blake Macey, took Adam Sandler Day over the top and channeled this inner Waterboy.

Best Construction Team

These Gibbons students took duo day to another level with their witty group costume. The signs and outfits were flawless.

Is that Brennan and Dale?

Tillie Lewis and Sophie Hrehor dressed up as the unforgettable pair from Step Brothers.

Recycling at its Best

Sophomore Terry Sheridan took his costume and fit it for 2 different spirit days. First Christmas Day he was Buddy the Elf. Next his outfit was perfect for Green and Gold Day!

Chipmunks and Chipettes!

Six Cardinal Gibbons students dressed up as the whole cast of Alvin and all the chipmunks!