Categories:

Your 2024 Spirit Week Superlatives!

Your 2024 Spirit Week Superlatives!

Every Spirit Week students are given the  chance to dress down for a week following exciting themes that change yearly. This year, the themes were Jersey Day, Adam Sandler, Disney Day, and Rhyme Without Reason.

There are always few that take the challenge of dressing up and rise above the rest. Here are this year’s best outfits of the week!

Safari Joe and Tennis Pro

First up, we have freshman Gus Jukic and Phiona Ong.

They did this iconic costume for Rhyme without Reason.              

Emotionally Unavailable

Next up, we have a group of seniors who dressed up as the emotions from Inside Out. From Joy to Anxiety, this group of students did it all!

Anger Management

Keeping up with the Inside Out trend, senior Danny Schiff also dressed up as Anger. His costume really takes the cake!

Junior Wilderness Explorers 

Ava Staub and Kaya Jantac both dressed up as Russell from Up! These girls wore their best attire with their orange scarves and Junior Wilderness Explorer Badges.

Monsters in the Hall

Adding to the Disney Day Outfits, juniors Emma Carter and Emory Farnham made their costumes duo while being Mike Wazowski and Sully from Monsters INC.

Extra Credit Denied

Lastly, Mrs. Karazin dressed up as the iconic Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. She rocked the full dress, crown, and perfect facial  expressions looking like the queen herself.